Need help checking ethernet patch cords in the space this weekend after 2 PM Saturday or Sunday

Peter Menningen

Jul 11, 2017, 12:38:38 PM7/11/17
to MauiMakers
We have a large surplus of used ethernet patchcords and short wires. Donated to Makers.  This is taking up valuable space  I would like a person to test the cords for usability and reliably  so we can deploy with certainty .  I have a tester so it is an easy but time consuming task.

We also have a box of pulled ethernet  Cat 5 or 6 wires that can be acquired by members for their project use.  lengths from 2' to 20'   Cables that are not claimed and removed  will be recycled.

The space will keep an assortment of new and used patchcords for its future use as well as some bulk spools of Cat 5 and Cat 6 cable.

On a similar note we have a few boxes of used surplus electronics  Cables and devices that you are welcome to take with.

Peter Menningen

Jul 16, 2017, 12:50:13 PM7/16/17
to MauiMakers
Project is done.