New Opportunity for members

7 wyświetleń

Peter Menningen

nieprzeczytany,
27 gru 2016, 01:41:4427.12.2016
do MauiMakers
Maui Makers is renewing efforts to expand our activities now that we have a new physical space. We are restarting the Education Committee to aid the board in finding and running new types of activities and classes.  The link provided below is the mail link to join the group which will plan and execute the new programs and assist with other activities in the space.

You will then get a reply to join the group.

Nick

nieprzeczytany,
28 gru 2016, 15:16:2328.12.2016
do MauiMakers
The link didn't work

On Monday, December 26, 2016 at 8:41:44 PM UTC-10, Peter Menningen wrote:
Maui Makers is renewing efforts to expand our activities now that we have a new physical space. We are restarting the Education Committee to aid the board in finding and running new types of activities and classes.  The link provided below is the mail link to join the group which will plan and execute the new programs and assist with other activities in the space.

Peter Menningen

nieprzeczytany,
28 gru 2016, 16:41:4728.12.2016
do MauiMakers
I have replied and invited I will try to work out email link issues
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0