CNC SIG Meeting Tuesday 30 June 2015 | Maui Makers

Jerry Isdale

Jun 22, 2015, 5:09:04 PM6/22/15
to MauiMakers
Our CNC Special Interest Group will be meeting on 30 June (630-830pm) to continue discussions. Meeting will be at our makerspace, upstairs at 200 Waiehu Beach Rd, Wailuku, HI.
First time attendance is open to all. After that we request you become at least a Friend level member of Maui Makers.
Some details on possible Autodesk Fusion360 CAD/CAM workshop will be presented along with the usual talk story.

http://www.mauimakers.com/blog/2015/06/cnc-sig-meeting-tuesday-30-june-2015/

Jerry Isdale
i.e. Id Est LLC
isd...@gmail.com
808.573.7606
Haiku, HI

Design Global, Build Local.

Nick

Jun 23, 2015, 3:03:36 PM6/23/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Count me in. I have a lot of experience with Fusion 360 for both design and writing tool paths.