Thurs Nite All Things Electronics, Programming - and special on Laser Cutters

Jerry Isdale

Mar 29, 2017, 2:54:58 PM3/29/17
to MauiMakers
This week thursday (tomorrow 30March 6-9pm at our makerspace on Pakana Rd in Waikapu) is our All Things Electronics and Programming night.
This week we have a few things going on.
Some folks have asked for the Intro-Programming-Using-Arduino class, so if you bring a laptop pre-loaded with the Arduino IDE (see https://www.arduino.cc/en/main/software), we can get you blinking lights and such quickly.

We have some visiting Makers from Germany coming to share Aloha.  Daniela and Florian are members of Backspace in Bamberg Germany.  They are the creators of a cool tool for making boxes with a laser cutter … https://hackaday.io/project/10649-boxespy   so they will give us a bit of an overview of that.   (I have a laser cutter at my home shop in Haiku that has in the past been available to members. there are several others on island.)

Come on down and share some making!

362 Pakana St, Wailuku HI

Design Global, Build Local.