Sunday Jan 18 build event time change

Peter Menningen

Jan 18, 2015, 12:10:55 AM1/18/15
to mauimakers
I have tried to start the build time at 9:00 AM thinking that it was late but it seems that it is actually early for Maui.  I'm going to start the space build out times at 10 AM starting tomorrow Sunday Jan 18, 2015  I will edit the calendar to reflect this change

There is a list of items on the white board which is the official task list.

I was alone for most of the day there today  In the afternoon Wayne dropped off the Miter Saw, Jerry and Ron Stopped in, Laura came in to check progress and talk with the building people. Brian said that he would work at cleaning out the PUN*** storage area.

Tomorrow there is a music event at the warehouse at night. Tomorrow the forklift is available and we will try to get the file cabinets and other building stuff out of the hallway also there is a red steel old cabinet on the door landing that needs to get moved to a junk pile in the yard.  We also have some pegboard in the warehouse to retrieve

So this is an invitation to those who don't want to see the GB Packers win

--
Peter Menningen