Fwd: Your Arduino Basic Kit is here, and more

Jerry Isdale

Aug 10, 2015, 7:10:33 PM8/10/15
to MauiMakers
I'm impressed with the free offerings from Autodesk 123D.
Remember also we are hosting Autodesk (in collaboration with MEDB) in October for a 2 day series of workshops on their Fusion360 cad product.   While that is a commercial tool ($300/yr), it is free to students, educators, and entrepreneurs (company earns <$100k).