Trying to Gauge Interest in a Intro to TinkerCad / 3 D printing for Kids (Menehune Makers)

Peter Menningen

Apr 21, 2017, 4:01:13 PM4/21/17
to MauiMakers
We have had some requests for additional classes/events for Menehunes that are in grades 2-7
We are gauging the interest in a semi-formal group that will be held once a month to guide a student in the design process using TinkerCad and 3D printers.

This would probably be held on a Wednesday evening and would be free for Menehunes whose guardian is a Family Member of the maker space. The cost to others would be $10 / visit.

Family Member Menehunes would be able to come into the space during weekend open hours and practice their skills.

Space policy requires that Menehunes under the age of 12 be supervised by a Guardian at all times. We recommend all Menehunes without transportation have a designated guardian present at the site.