Need stuff for space (test)

Peter Menningen

Apr 28, 2015, 8:09:24 PM4/28/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
WE are looking for some water based color paints to decorate our walls with Icons and Lettering Please reply and we can make arrangements to accept

dmez...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2015, 10:50:29 PM4/28/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Peter,

Malama Maui Nui (Community Work Day Program) recycles usable paint to the community free of charge.

We are located next to the old Maker space in Puunene and someone can pickup the paint Monday thru Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm :)

Dina