Lowe's Tangos With Google To Help You Remodel Your Home In Augmented Reality

Jerry Isdale

Jul 17, 2016, 2:16:52 PM7/17/16
to MauiMakers
Instead of putting all the equipment on rollers, we could (re)model the new space in AR and play with setup that way till we like the work flow….

http://www.fastcompany.com/3061107/the-valley/lowes-tangos-with-google-to-help-you-remodel-your-home-in-augmented-reality

and spend months rearranging it, never actually getting it working ;-)

Jerry Isdale
isd...@gmail.com

Design Global, Build Local.

Opinions herein are mine and may not reflect those of other makers, hackers or humans in general. Please do not destroy Earth because of them.

Peter Menningen

Jul 18, 2016, 1:25:20 AM7/18/16
to MauiMakers
You can play with AR  LOL  and I'll Play with working working tools we can both be happy:

cole santos

Jul 18, 2016, 4:30:58 AM7/18/16
to mauimakers
I could rebuild your house before you get the VR to work without overheating.