Help with pcb soldering/modification on Maui

Alex Telitsine

Nov 26, 2014, 5:13:11 AM11/26/14
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Looking for someone to do small part soldering job, need to remove 2 tiny resistors and put two wires on R&D PCB board.
On holidays here but need to do some work, will be too slow to ship to my office on mainland and back.

Thanks,
Alex

Brian Thomas

Nov 26, 2014, 4:28:23 PM11/26/14
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex, I would but I'll be away next few days.  Someone here ought to be able to.  Cole, Ryan, Blaine, Ron, Bob?

Jerry Isdale

Nov 26, 2014, 8:19:23 PM11/26/14
to MauiMakers
Alex,
Where are you on the island?
I have tools and abilities but I’m sticking close to Haiku this week.

Jerry Isdale
i.e. Id Est LLC
isd...@gmail.com
808.573.7606
Haiku, HI

Laura Ulibarri

Nov 26, 2014, 11:00:02 PM11/26/14
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Come down to the Arduino the workshop this Friday from 6 to 9 PM. Email Ard...@mauimakers.com for location.

Jerry Isdale

Dec 4, 2014, 7:59:53 PM12/4/14
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Alex
  If you have not had this done yet, I will be bringing some of our soldering equipment to the public meeting tonight (6-9pm at St Anthony's in wailuku)