Maui Makers Needs Your Help

Laura Ulibarri

May 26, 2015, 11:59:23 PM5/26/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Over the past year, Maui Makers has had many successes. We incorporated as a 501c3, acquired a lease and built out a space.

We are coming up on the end our first year of operations and will have our first election of new Board members. We have two slots up for election. One of the current board members may stand for reelection, but is also interested in stepping down in favor of diversifying the Board.

We will also will elect President, Secretary and Treasurer, and those need not be Board members.

And so far we're on track for our membership goals.

That being said, the next year will be a crucial time, as we seem to be leveling out on memberships and we need to improve our community outreach and publicity. Boeing has agreed to sponsor a fundraiser for our Menehune Makers children's program.

If you're interested please email in...@mauimakers.com to reach all members of the current Board, or any current Board member.

Current Board members are:
Laura Ulibarri (thru 2017)
Jerry Isdale (thru 2017)
Pete Menningen (thru 2017)
Dee Conlon (expiring)
Cole Santos (expiring)

Current Officers are:
Laura Ulibarri, President
Jerry Isdale, Secretary
Cole Santos, Treasurer

All officer positions will be up for election by the new Board.

Committee Chairs also need your help:
-Exec Committee for day to day ops
-Grants committee
-Outreach/communication
-Facilities committee
-Education committee

Please give us your support in any way you can: advice, volunteer, donations, advice.

Thanks for helping us expand opportunities on Maui.

Laura
President, Maui Makers, Inc.
Pres...@mauimakers.com