Needed for the space and Multipurpose room USB Mice

Peter Menningen

Aug 29, 2017, 9:33:14 AM8/29/17
to MauiMakers
We have a lifetime supply of keyboards but a shortage of working USB mice with track wheels. If you have some extra around that work we could use them. also some mousepads would be nice to have.

Track balls would be appreciated also.

Mahalo

cole santos

Aug 29, 2017, 2:24:18 PM8/29/17
to mauimakers
whats address

Peter Menningen

Aug 30, 2017, 1:28:58 PM8/30/17
to MauiMakers
I need USB Computer Mice at the Maker space 362 Pakana ST Wailuku Drop by when the maker space is open.

I am also now looking for a few Parallel Port wired headers These are the 25 pin female plugs with wires (about 10" with ribbon cable) and a 26 pin black two row female header connector on the other end.

cole santos

Aug 30, 2017, 1:39:54 PM8/30/17
to mauimakers
I need a mailing address

On Aug 30, 2017 7:29 AM, "Peter Menningen" <pmgr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I need USB Computer Mice  at the Maker space    362 Pakana  ST Wailuku  Drop by when the maker space is open.

I am also now looking for a few Parallel Port wired headers   These are the 25 pin female plugs with wires (about 10" with ribbon cable)  and a 26 pin black two row female header connector on the other end.

Peter Menningen

Aug 31, 2017, 2:53:47 AM8/31/17
to MauiMakers
The Makers new Mailing address does not accept packages. Send to an Officer

cole santos

Aug 31, 2017, 3:12:37 AM8/31/17
to mauimakers
who

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 8:53 PM, Peter Menningen <pmgr...@gmail.com> wrote:
The Makers new Mailing address does not accept packages.  Send to an Officer

Peter Menningen

Aug 31, 2017, 12:13:09 PM8/31/17
to MauiMakers
Laura, Buck, or Wayne