Packing this weekend. Small box move Sunday

Laura Ulibarri

Aug 28, 2016, 12:59:19 AM8/28/16
to MauiMakers
High electrical (requiring scissor lift) is done. Still need to complete floor-level.

Spent some time today packing. Thanks for the help!

Until we get the floor-level electrical completed, we can't move any of the big furniture. Should have that complete this week.

Sunday we will move a few more boxes, and pack up loose I terms in boxes from noon to 5 pm.

Next weekend will be the big push for moving the big stuff. We will need trucks and folks to help lift and carry. We are still trying to make contact with our landlord to get access to the forklift to let us lower big things to ground level. Otherwise it will be a pain.