Open Meeting 6Aug 6-9pm

Jerry Isdale

Aug 3, 2015, 9:11:16 PM8/3/15
to MauiMakers
This week Thursday (6 Aug 2015) will be our monthly open public meeting 6-9pm at the makerspace (200 Waiehu Beach Rd, Wailuku HI) . We have just passed our first year as a non-profit corporation and installed several new board members and officers. We have a number of activities going on this month including:
  • kickoff of our Intel/Instructables Internet Of Things Environmental/Agricultural Project
  • kickoff of a group working to 3D print Prosthetic Hands for Maui residents
  • participating in the Aug 15th fundraiser for the Maui Science Center
  • continuing Arduino SIG/workshop, Raspberry  PI SIG, etc.

Come on down, meet the board/officers, other members, find out how you can participate in these projects or create new ones.