CNC SIG meets 15 Dec 630-830pm... Tuesday

Laura Ulibarri

Dec 14, 2015, 3:26:12 PM12/14/15
to MauiMakers
Our <a href="http://www.mauimakers.com/blog/special-interest-groups/cnc/">CNC Special Interest Group</a> will be meeting on 15 Dec (630-830pm) to continue discussions. Meeting will be at our makerspace, upstairs at 200 Waiehu Beach Rd, Wailuku, HI.

First time attendance is open to all. After that we request you become at least a <a href="http://www.mauimakers.com/blog/membership-in-maui-makers/">Friend level member of Maui Makers</a>.

We have a CNC Mill on loan from Island Hobbies. Come by and check it out, along with the usual talk story.

Kauai Makerspace will be joining us by Google hangouts.

CNC = Computer Numeric Control… basically a robot that makes things.