I may be in need of the services of a larger CNC metal cutting mill

Peter Menningen

Jul 21, 2017, 2:27:27 PM7/21/17
to MauiMakers
I have a personal business project that requires the services of a Metal mill that can hold pieces 36" x 3" x 6" of aluminium tube and cut slots and holes on 3 sides. I will provide Fusion 360 files.

Post reply I don't have material yet.

Ross Mukai

Jul 21, 2017, 3:01:04 PM7/21/17
to mauim...@googlegroups.com