Thursday Meeting at UHMC

Ziz

Dec 18, 2013, 6:21:13 AM12/18/13
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
MEETING still on for this thursday at the UHMC science building (the one with all the solar panels on top). 6pm to 9pm

We will be meeting in the physics lab instead of optics due to crumbs too close to lenses ;) understandable

I am planning on doing an arduino workshop and be offering my services to beginners and intermediate projects. BYOC (bring your own arduino compatible computer or laptop and installed arduino software fromhttp://arduino.cc/). If anyone is interested in this, please message me as I may able to acquire low cost arduinos.

Anything to add Jerry Isdale?

Jerry Isdale

Dec 19, 2013, 4:05:52 AM12/19/13
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
There is a FINAL EXAM in the room before us so Meeting starts at 6:15
Unless you want to take the exam.

To find the Physics Lab in new science building enter the front door, then Left, Right, Right, (circle, triangle, R2, square) and enter the door straight ahead.

I will be bringing down a bunch of arduinos for people to try out. those that promise to build a project, and bring it back to show, can take one home as a solstice gift.

The lab does NOT have computers so you MUST bring your laptop.  It will be a big help if you download and install the basic software ahead of time.  Follow the link in Ziz's message.

Anil Mehta

Dec 19, 2013, 5:16:12 AM12/19/13
to mauim...@googlegroups.com

The final exam is for my class and most have passed (if not made an A, all part of innovation day) so we'll be having fun in there.  I suspect much activity past 5:00 pm.... so if some folks can come early then we can keep interest and have some students in our meeting :).

Anil

Ziz Sey

Dec 19, 2013, 6:57:48 AM12/19/13
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Im going to be there at 5, bringing signs and maybe some interested arduiners