New addition to Space and Menehune Makers program

Peter Menningen

Jan 31, 2016, 12:28:06 AM1/31/16
to MauiMakers
The Box of blocks (wood)  have been a hit with the little Guys and Gals.I acquired them at local rummage sales. They are a mix of marble roll, Lincoln Logs, normal wood blocks and  scrap blocks from the shop.  Today's addition is from Emmanuel Lutheran School sale today. It contained the table, two rolling drawer storage bins, about 50 pc track and three jars of rolling stock and accessories. I'm restoring and preserving the table and drawers.

Photo

Come down to the space and see it Next Thursday night is open night

Peter Menningen

Feb 11, 2016, 4:30:56 PM2/11/16
to MauiMakers
Here it is in action on Feb 10