Quick Survey

Peter Menningen

Nov 10, 2015, 3:15:28 PM11/10/15
to MauiMakers
 Since We have moved the Tool / Shop safety program to Sunday afternoon that opens up the Wednesday evening timeslot that it had to other uses.

There has been discussion amongst the board about reviving the old open project build nights for MMI sponsored projects (things to make the space better or make it easier to hold off site events) our list is quite long and we need volunteer assistance to shorten it.

These would be free to Maui Makers Inc Members

All tools and supplies would be furnished unless you choose to donate to the cause.

For starters there are some Arduino and Raspberry Pi builds that would be nice to have. These would allow some of our advanced members to share the skills they have developed in their own builds.

These would be documented and published to Instructables for the space.

The two that comes to my mind are:

  1. A Raspberry Pi slide show or PowerPoint presenter that uses USB files  ( Bob C had made one for the fair using on SD system chip ) That scheme makes it hard to change the presentation as the PI  needs to be linked  to a  PC network to modify the files. This is not easily done at events.
  2. An Arduino / wearable type project (a table drop to up our game face at events)
If there are any more that you can think of please submit

So here is the first and most important question   Are You interested ?
Next                                                                Will you come and Help or watch?
What time  of the evening                                 6:30 to 9  or 5 to 8.?