Fwd: Maui MusicTech Day - FREE tickets for Maui Techies!

1 view

Jerry Isdale

Dec 2, 2016, 12:09:14 AM12/2/16
to MauiMakers

Maui Music Tech is a cool event next week. The organizers have announced significant discounts for our local tech and music folks. ...

- jerry isdale

sent from my phone, which may have added its own interpretation of what i typed or dictated. I apologize for any auto correct errors introduced by our robotic under lord.