Maui Makers at the Maui County Fair

Laura Ulibarri

Sep 12, 2015, 8:54:11 PM9/12/15
to MauiMakers
Maui Makers is at a critical time. We need your help to Make Maui Better.

What does it mean to Make Maui Better?
  • Creating a community that generously shares knowledge with others to make things together that we can't make as individuals.
  • Sharing ideas and finding the community to make something that sparks your interest. Building on each other's ideas to create something new and different. Just plain having fun!
  • Teaching others skills and knowledge that helps us make Maui sustainable. Can we build locally, while engaging and learning globally?
  • Teaching the next generation and creating an ecosystem of interesting jobs that support a living wage.
We will be going full blast on classes and events over the next few months to generate membership and interest and get the word out.

Watch www.mauimakers.com for upcoming events.

Please consider donating your:

1. Expertise--everyone is a Maker, please share by leading a special interest group or teaching a class.
2. Time--help us man the space, support outreach, share ideas, teach classes, lead a build
3. Money--your tax deductible donation or membership helps us pay for the ecosystem of Maui Makers--the website, groups, physical space, tools, etc.

Maui No Ka Oi, let's keep it that way.