New Fixture (spindle sanding accessory for drill press)

1 view

Peter Menningen

Aug 3, 2017, 5:26:01 PM8/3/17
to MauiMakers
We just added a new accessory for the shop.  We cannot afford an Oscillating Spindle Sander  so I made the next best option. An accessory for the large drill press to support the work and collect the dust.

I have provided a number of mandrels but when the media wears out you will be responsible for replacement.

For the sake of the electronics in the space  Please attach the unit to a shop vac when in use  a port and hose is provided for that purpose.

Buck Joiner

Aug 13, 2017, 7:56:49 PM8/13/17
to MauiMakers
Mahalo Pete