CNC SIG meeting Wed 6 May

Jerry Isdale

May 1, 2015, 3:40:37 PM5/1/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
The Computer Numeric Control (CNC) Special Interest Group (SIG) will be meeting again on WEDNESDAY 6 May… note the change of day. there is another meeting using the space on tuesday.

Come down and talk story about CNC machines large and small. We will review our Shapeoko machine and discuss upgrade options. Attendees are encouraged to bring pics and samples of their own machines (i’ll assume the machines themselves are not that portable.)

First time attendance is open to all. After that we request you become at least a Friend level member of our group.