Looking for used 7-1/4" saw blades must be cheap

1 view

Peter Menningen

Mar 27, 2017, 1:14:37 PM3/27/17
to MauiMakers
I am thinking of doing a prototype plastics chopper project. I will need between 15 and 25-- 7-1/4" saw blades for ver 1. They can be rusty dull castoffs. This is going to be a working proof of concept. The blades should have between 8 and 24 teeth. I would prefer carbide tipped.

This is a self funded personal build project so my budget is limited. I am open to maker partners on this.

This project will require metal working so having it become active will enable that portion of the shop to become functional.

cole santos

Mar 27, 2017, 7:56:32 PM3/27/17
to mauimakers
Interesting. Will look around for blades.