Items still needed to upgrade Exhibits for events

Peter Menningen

Jun 26, 2015, 6:13:49 PM6/26/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
We still need your help with acquiring items to upgrade our event exhibits

Here is a list of items we can use that won't cost you a thing if you already use them or the're.taking space
You can just drop them off any weekend open space day 12 to 5 Saturday and Sunday of next week at the Thursday Meeting and Talk Story night  6 -9 PM

  1. Yogurt cups with lids  32 OZ preferred
  2. Toilet paper cores ( adding air straightener to wind tunnel) Do not flatten
  3. 1 Qt cans of latex paint  Flat or semi Gloss  black or bright colors we have plenty of white
  4. Disposable paint brushes or ones that are at end of life
  5. High density Styrofoam sheets or the heavy coolers (No Plastic over raps)  that they ship frozen foods with.
  6. Odd aluminium or brass metal pieces (plain straight or round stock no formed parts) we are not recycling it but constructing with it.
  7. 1/8", 1/4", and  1/2" Baltic birch plywood scraps any size
  8. Clean 1 X 2, 1 X 3, or 1 X 4 pine or hardwood lumber (no nails or screws and  Un-Finished)
  9. Unused PVC pipe and tubing  any size
Mahalo