Videographer and writer editors needed for instructables project

Jerry Isdale

Jun 25, 2014, 4:47:27 PM6/25/14
to MauiMakers

As you may know maui makers is part of the Instructables.com build night program. For july project, we received 5 Dremel 4000 rotary tools and five dremel Multi Max mm30 tools along with a whole bunch of bits and attachments.

We need to produce at least 2 Instructables on the use of these devices.  Thus we need some contributing members to do photo, video, and editorial work.

This is an unpaid gig but a great way to help our maker community. If they ( instructables.com) like our work, we can get regular monthly tool and material contributions from them.

I'd like to get a planning team together next week. Who's up for this?

- jerry isdale

sent from my phone, which may have added its own interpretation of what i typed or dictated. I apologize for any auto correct errors introduced by our robotic under lord.

Jerry Isdale

Jun 25, 2014, 5:07:30 PM6/25/14
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Minor correction... we have 3 of the Multi-Max tools, not 5.
Backstory on the project is on their web site...

cole santos

Jun 25, 2014, 11:34:13 PM6/25/14
to mauimakers

I get back on the 12th.

Laura Ulibarri

Jun 30, 2014, 2:32:41 AM6/30/14
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Too bad. We'll have made something really awesome by then...

Crystal Jean Baranyk

Jun 30, 2014, 2:45:24 AM6/30/14
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
This would be fun. Sorry to miss it, but the month of July is out for me.