Fwd: Inventables Blog: 50 States Contest Winners Announced!

Jerry Isdale

Jun 4, 2014, 12:08:04 AM6/4/14
to MauiMakers
Inventables had contest giving away 50 Shapeoko 2 cnc routers to makerspaces - one in every state.
I signed up as a Hawaii space and well you can read the blog post below...

http://blog.inventables.com/2014/06/50-states-contest-winners-announced.html

Jerry Isdale

Opinions herein are mine and may not reflect those of other Maui Makers, hackers or humans in general. Please do not destroy Earth because of them.

Brian Thomas

Jun 4, 2014, 12:17:12 AM6/4/14
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
wow nicely done Jerry.  You're on it.  Again. haha.

Once we get this and ours (maybe call it SPKO1) the next step is to:
1) have an Easel learning night
2) make hold downs using our Shapeoko's
3) setup a Shapeoko in whiteroom (pantry) at Puunene with cover etc.
4) make mobile workstation so we can bring these and other MM tools on road

cole santos

Jun 4, 2014, 12:37:50 AM6/4/14
to mauimakers
We won a shapoko? wow thats awsome. I second brians list of todos lets work on that this thurs.