Tonight Tomorrow and Possibly Saturday

Peter Menningen

Jan 28, 2015, 7:21:14 PM1/28/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Marg Brought back whatever is going around and gave it to me  I will not be coming into the events Tonight and tomorrow for sure  I'm sorry but my bod shuts off and doesn't allow me to really hurt myself when it is fighting a bug.Ive been sleeping all day dispite any effort on my part. I'm running a light fever so it is what it is  Throat flem is still clear and I want it to stay that way. I'll follow e-mail and posts when i wake for a break from sleeping

Pete

cole santos

Jan 28, 2015, 7:34:11 PM1/28/15
to mauimakers

Dude stop sending stuff like that to 300 plus members on this group. Thanks.