Best times durring the week for buildout

Peter Menningen

Jan 19, 2015, 2:31:32 PM1/19/15
It is now less then two full weeks until the Grand opening

I am wondering when is the best times to hold build out sessions during the week and next weekend

 The punch list is getting  long '   I'm going to be there this afternoon to finish the roughout of the server cabinet  Wayne and I discussed about bringing the benches from Lahaina during the week
 At that time I will need some help getting them up the stairs and getting the legs attached.

We also have a pile of boards that we need the staples pulled and ends trimmed for furring strips for the pegboard.

Some speaker wire routed and mounted  Basic cleanup  bringing the wire shelving from the container to the site  etc., etc.,

Please reply so I can set times for best attendance
--
Peter Menningen

Brian Thomas

Jan 19, 2015, 11:13:22 PM1/19/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com

Hi Peter, I posted this on fb per you're vm. As well, it is on google calendar for everyone to see.

I'll be there tomorrow 5 to whenever ready to work.

Anyone else up for making our makerspace?

Ben Ward

Jan 19, 2015, 11:39:50 PM1/19/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Peter,

I will be there tomorrow at 5pm as well.

Thanks,
Ben

KaijiWare

Jan 20, 2015, 12:46:47 AM1/20/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Tues after 6pm, wed/thu afternoon classes so maybe after 9pm, Friday not sure yet. Im not sure the rest of the chances I could be free but if someone sends me the punch list I can try.

Ron

Laura Ulibarri

Jan 20, 2015, 3:40:24 AM1/20/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
On Big I right now for my day job. I'd like to make a big push on Saturday to get things moved in.

If anyone has a truck available, let us know. Otherwise we'll rent one to get large items moved.

greg dugas

Jan 21, 2015, 7:53:35 PM1/21/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there Saturday with my Tacoma pickup.

Laura Ulibarri

Jan 23, 2015, 10:45:36 PM1/23/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Great Greg. Thanks.