New to US shop tools

1 view

Peter Menningen

Nov 12, 2017, 5:29:33 PM11/12/17
to MauiMakers
We have just acquired some new to us tools for the space. Some were donations and some are loaned from Members collections and recent purchases.

  • Plasma cutter ( short term Loan) from Ryan N
  • Dust collector ( Loan ) from Nick F
  • Anvil and hammers Buck J
  • Steel top Welding table Wayne A
  • 2 ton Arbor Press  Pete M
  • Sand Blaster Pete M
  • Clamps  Mishkind D
  • Craftsman Shaper w/cutters  Pete M
  • 24" light duty sheet metal break  Pete M
  • Whitney Punch set ?
  • Leather/ cloth hole punches ?
Coming soon or waiting for operational check
  • Spot welder
  • Horizontal Band Saw
  • Sheet metal roll
  • More steel table frames
A big Mahalo for our donors

Come in and see our tool collection  we have a Santa's Workshop coming

Peter Menningen

Nov 16, 2017, 2:53:42 PM11/16/17
to MauiMakers
The Spot welder is operational now there will be a printed instruction manual for it. If you have not used one in the past please read it before attempting to use it. This unit is not a TOY and can hurt you if you're not careful. Do not use it in the middle of the space either Outside or by the door. The cord is long and it is powered by 220V circuit.