County Fair Fund Raiser IS a bust so far

Peter Menningen

Sep 25, 2015, 2:29:52 PM9/25/15
to MauiMakers
It seems like we have drawn the short straw in Booth Location  we are in a tent away from the main traffic  flow.  we are selling some neat toys. we have 3D pens at $60

and a Set of Skull Eyes simular to Bob& Dees with precut skull in a kit form for $60 already programmed on an Arduino Leonardo with five separate eye styles for real members we will also give you the code so you can add other variations we have eyes in White, Red, Yellow, and Green. Limited quantities are available.

RogerI...@aol.com

Sep 25, 2015, 3:56:48 PM9/25/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
It appears that you need to do some mobile marketing. Make up a sign "Maui Makers ! Booth 29 ! Totally Cool Stuff" and maybe have one of those skulls on it, blinking away, and carry the sign around the fair grounds.

- Roger Garrett

Peter Menningen

Sep 25, 2015, 4:05:42 PM9/25/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
I'll Spare the skull are you willing to come and walk it around we'll pay your gate ticket

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 9:56 AM, RogerInHawaii via MauiMakers <mauim...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
It appears that you need to do some mobile marketing. Make up a sign "Maui Makers ! Booth 29 ! Totally Cool Stuff" and maybe have one of those skulls on it, blinking away, and carry the sign around the fair grounds.

- Roger Garrett

Peter Menningen
Sent from my Laptop in Haiku

RogerI...@aol.com

Sep 25, 2015, 6:33:09 PM9/25/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
?? And my flight ticket ? I'm in Waikiki . :)

Peter Menningen

Sep 26, 2015, 4:54:09 PM9/26/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
OK roger your're excused It was a good idea  Maybe we'll touch bases at next years Mini Maker Faire if not before