Packing this weekend. Small box move Sunday

Laura Ulibarri

Aug 28, 2016, 12:59:18 AM8/28/16
to MauiMakers
High electrical (requiring scissor lift) is done. Still need to complete floor-level.

Spent some time today packing. Thanks for the help!

Until we get the floor-level electrical completed, we can't move any of the big furniture. Should have that complete this week.

Sunday we will move a few more boxes, and pack up loose I terms in boxes from noon to 5 pm.

Next weekend will be the big push for moving the big stuff. We will need trucks and folks to help lift and carry. We are still trying to make contact with our landlord to get access to the forklift to let us lower big things to ground level. Otherwise it will be a pain.

cole santos

Aug 28, 2016, 3:53:49 AM8/28/16
to mauimakers

Fun

Peter Menningen

Aug 29, 2016, 1:06:54 PM8/29/16
to MauiMakers
Wednesday Thursday night  we need to take apart the Wood work bench the Stainless Work bench  the aluminium work bench and the red  steel bench   The stainless bench will need to have the edges taped so handlers do not cut them selves  bottom factor edge is not sharp or ragged but thin enough to slice skin when slid along    I will also unmount the bandsaw from the stand   The scroll saw is just on with gravity  I'll empty the yellow tool chest and the green jobbox is empty

Peter Menningen

Sep 2, 2016, 11:47:34 AM9/2/16
to MauiMakers
Moving again this weekend weather permitting   contact is La...@mauimakers.com  for information  closed trucks and vans would be preferred over open bed pickups