Forming Raspberry Pi Sig (special interest group)

Peter Menningen

Apr 10, 2015, 8:43:27 PM4/10/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
 The first meeting will be last Tuesday of the month  Check Calendar  This is the exploratory Organizational meeting to see if there is an interest in forming a group to explore using Raspberry Pi's in various projects. The first two meetings will be free to all. After that you will need to be a Maui Makers Paid Member

Apollo Grace

Apr 16, 2015, 6:01:06 PM4/16/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter, I'm excited about this! And, I wonder which calendar you
mean? I don't see anything on Tuesday the 28th in the Meetup calendar.
I have a Raspberry Pi sitting next to me here that I scooped up on Pi
Day, but I haven't had time to play with it yet.

Looking forward to time and location details,
-Apollo

Peter Menningen

Apr 17, 2015, 2:10:59 AM4/17/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
The calendar is the google calendar that is linkedwith our web page

Jerry Isdale

Apr 17, 2015, 6:30:33 AM4/17/15
to MauiMakers
http://www.mauimakers.com/blog/maui-makers-event-calendar/