Possible SIG (Special Interest Group) Jewelry Making

閲覧: 7 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Peter Menningen

未読、
2015/03/25 14:32:292015/03/25
To: mauim...@googlegroups.com
I am exploring creating a group at the space one afternoon a month for the express purpose of getting together with like minded members.

This group would be for Jewelry construction (assembly) starting with beading and possibly moving up to  fine work like silver work. My wife Marg  has some experience, a library of books, a large supply of bits and pieces she brought over from the mainland. Her actual cost for supplies is way below Island prices and rather then sell them on E-Bay she is willing to help other members with their supply costs. (she has beads that run from salvage to very fine hand made glass, silver,and ceramic. Mostly Native  American or trade style).

All of the attendees would need to be at least Paid Friend members of Maui Makers to attend.(see webpage for costs)

Before I set up something formally I need to know if there is any interest for this. Please reply to this post if interested.

Mahalo Pete
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送