Tonight Tues. Jan 3rd Monthly Public meeting!

Brian Thomas

Jan 3, 2017, 7:57:24 PM1/3/17
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Start the New Year's off seeing the new place and old friends.  If you haven't seen it yet, it is a cool place and the current board and crew has done a great job on it.

  • Maui Makers New Makerspace

    362 Pakana St Unit 3, WailukuHI (map)

  • The address is 362 Pakana St Wailuku It is too new to show on mapping services. It is the last building on the right before the T intersection there are three big bay doors on the building - we are the two furthest from the street.
  • We  are back to normal  Come in and check us out discuss the space and what you would like it to become.

    Come and meet like-minded makers. Check out the new facility. And start Making Something!

Cheers,
Brian