Open Intro to Programming class at our Makers Meeting Tonight

Ben Ward

Dec 12, 2013, 2:25:23 PM12/12/13
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow night at our Makers meeting at the UHMC science building from 6 - 9, I will be an giving an 'Introduction to Programming' class.

This is Maui Makers way of being part of Computer Science Education Week (http://csedweek.org/) and The Hour of Code 2013. Specifically, we will be learning Ruby on Rails. The class is self-paced and I will be leading people through http://tryruby.org/ and http://railsforzombies.org/. There is plenty to cover so try to come early and bring your own laptop if possible.

Thanks,
Ben