Instructables Makerspace Contest

1 view

Jerry Isdale

Jun 1, 2016, 2:44:53 PM6/1/16
to MauiMakers
Makers - Instructables is holding another contest for Makerspaces.  The basic idea is a Team creates and submits as many quality instructables as possible between June1 and Aug31 2016.

http://www.instructables.com/contest/makerspace/

I have started the process of registering our team (MauiMakers). If you want to participate, please send me your Instructables id so I can include it on our form.  I will then give you the Unique Code that must be included in the project’s keywords for it to be counted.

Thanks!

Jerry Isdale
isd...@gmail.com

Design Global, Build Local.

Opinions herein are mine and may not reflect those of other makers, hackers or humans in general. Please do not destroy Earth because of them.