This Weekend Build Schedule Jan 17th & 18th

Peter Menningen

Jan 16, 2015, 11:18:35 PM1/16/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
This is another work weekend at the Maker space

Saturday  Times  arounf 9 AM to 3:30 or so maybe later

Wayne has been making great progress with the electric installation  Building still has not completed repairs to sprinkler system pipe in third room so no work there,

Here are the plans for the day  I need a pickup  so that we can go up to Lahaina to pick up two 8' bench tops four legs some other items for the space from my container.

I also need someone who has a 7" or larger chop saw to bring it to the space to trim some 1X4 pine for materials for the space shelves.The wood is from packing crates and I need the ends with the staples cut off so it is clean wood again there are about 50 or so pieces.

We need a group to go to the offsite storage facilities and retrieve and inventory the items there.

Today We (my better half Marg ) and I went to Lahaina and retrieved some Items moved the bench tops and legs to the front of the container. Relocated some other tools so they can be accessed faster.

Laura may have some sort and inventory tasks and other maker space tasks to do also.

Sunday  The stuff that wasn't completed Sat except for a Lahaina trip  Marathon on west side Sunday Morning.

Peter Menningen

Jan 18, 2015, 12:12:56 AM1/18/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Time change for Build out  from 9:00 to 10 AM  Need bodies to help clear out the hallway move pegboard and more.