Instructables & Silhouette Live Broadcast Tuesday, June 16th 10am PST

Jerry Isdale

Jun 15, 2015, 4:39:36 PM6/15/15
to MauiMakers
We could have a showing at the space, or you can watch on your own, or hold a salon and watch with friends...

Instructables is partnering with Silhouette, electronic cutting tools for the modern maker, for a live broadcast! Follow along as we teach you how to use the Silhouette Portrait to make several amazing Instructables. Best of all, we'll be giving away a Silhouette Portrait to a random winner at the end of the broadcast.

Tuesday, June 16th, 10am PST

To enter:
• Follow both Instructables and Silhouettes twitter page
• Retweet the Meerkat broadcast link (we will post this link the Monday before the broadcast)
• Tune into the Meerkat broadcast (we will post this link the Monday before the broadcast)

see live links here: