Maui Blackie Machine Shop Sale sat/sun 27-28 Oct 2017

Jerry Isdale

Oct 23, 2017, 4:37:53 PM10/23/17
to MauiMakers
Maui Blackie was a well-known Maui legend as a machinist, former bar owner, jazz buff and irascible writer of pithy letters to local Maui publications. He had a well equipped machine shop in Lahaina. Alas he passed on a few years ago and now his family is selling off the equipment. The sale is this coming weekend 27-28Oct per attached link.

If any members are looking for equipment, check it out. I'd love to see it in the ohana. And if you dont have space for it, please consider loaning it to Maui Makers. We have a growing metalworking shop in our space and select equipment would be great additions to the community space... and you'd get to use it along with all the other good stuff we have. Talk with Pete if you can before hand. He has plans to get a few items for makers.

http://mauiblackie.com/sale.htm

362 Pakana St, Wailuku HI

Design Global, Build Local.