Why I can't connect MathJax on myself service

轻笙涵墨

Feb 16, 2018, 7:40:09 AM2/16/18
to MathJax Users

I get MathJax from github and install it by nginx
but I meet error 404 when I open it by brower

Davide Cervone

Feb 16, 2018, 11:28:20 AM2/16/18
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
You have not provided enough information to diagnose the problem, but I suspect it is a web server configuration issue (like the web server is not configured to have its root at /home/wwwroot/default, or that index.html isn't the default file for a directory, or some such thing).

Try looking at the web server log to see if it indicates what is wrong (it may show you the actual file path that it is looking for, for example).  You can also check the server configuration file to make sure that it is set to the right place.

In any case, it is not a MathJax issue, but some sort of server issue.