How can I get the MathExpression from MathJAX.js

Sett 9 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

ptiwar...@gmail.com

ulest,
18. juli 2017, 09:59:4318.07.2017
til MathJax Users

I am new to MathMl.

I have below MathML

<math xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML'>
<mrow>
  <mrow>
    <msup>
      <mi>x</mi>
      <mn>10</mn>
    </msup>
    <mo>+</mo>
    <mrow>
      <mn>4</mn>
      <mo>&InvisibleTimes;</mo>
      <mi>x</mi>
    </mrow>
    <mo>+</mo>
    <mn>4</mn>
  </mrow>
  <mo>=</mo>
  <mn>0</mn>
</mrow>
</math>

How can I get the corresponding MathExpression which is x^10 +4x+4=0 by using MathJax.

I need the expression inside javascript variable or inside generated html content itself.

Thanks

William F Hammond

ulest,
18. juli 2017, 12:29:5418.07.2017
til mathja...@googlegroups.com

pavan tiwari

ulest,
18. juli 2017, 13:06:4918.07.2017
til mathja...@googlegroups.com
I want to render mathml with alt text, which will contain corresponding math expression for accessibility.

Peter Krautzberger

ulest,
18. juli 2017, 14:15:0618.07.2017
til mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please don't double (or triple) post to various forums without including cross references to your other posts. In particular, https://stackoverflow.com/q/45166013/1339651 has a decent suggestion in the comments.

Regards,
Peter.
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter