How strectch reaction arrows in SVG output?

19 צפיות
מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Jinjun He

לא נקראה,
19 בספט׳ 2016, 1:00:1119.9.2016
עד MathJax Users
Hello everyone,

  I use MathJax to render chemical formula, and I've load mhchem.js extensions, but I found some difference between SVG output and HTML_CSS output.

  SVG output :

  HTML_CSS output:

  The SVG output's reaction arrows are shorter than HTML_CSS output.

  How can I stretch reaction arrows in SVG output like HTML_CSS output do?

  Thanks!

Davide Cervone

לא נקראה,
19 בספט׳ 2016, 6:18:5519.9.2016
עד mathja...@googlegroups.com
You are probably have the STIX fonts installed on your computer, and the HTML-CSS output is using those.  The STIX fonts have the needed glyphs to make stretchy versions of the stacked harpoons, but the MathJax TeX fonts don't.  The SVG output uses the TeX fonts by default, so one solution would be to use the STIX-Web fonts instead.  Try adding

      SVG: {font:"STIX-Web"},
      "HTML-CSS": {fonts:["STIX","STIX-Web"]}

to your configuration in order to force the STIX fonts in both situations.

Davide

Jinjun He

לא נקראה,
19 בספט׳ 2016, 9:47:4619.9.2016
עד MathJax Users
Hello Davide,

  It worked like a charm, Thank you very much!
השב לכולם
השב למחבר
העבר לנמענים
0 הודעות חדשות