Issue with accessibility explorer and mtable?

EHCliffe

Nov 3, 2016, 7:36:39 AM11/3/16
to MathJax Users, e. h. cliffe

Hello,

I think I have found an issue with the accessibility explorer and mtable. At least, I can't get it to work with multi-line equations. Minimal example with explanation: http://people.bath.ac.uk/cspehj/mathjax-issue.html

We would like to recommend using MathJax enabled pages as our main accessible format output from LaTeX but lecturers make extensive use of multi-line display formats so any advice on whether there is an extra keyboard shortcut needed to enter the maths in this case or whether this is an issue which needs to be fixed would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Emma

Peter Krautzberger

Nov 3, 2016, 7:53:31 AM11/3/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com, e. h. cliffe
Hi Emma,

Thanks so much for alerting us. It looks like our latest update of the a11y extensions broke table support.

Best,
Peter.