problem with therefore

Peter Krautzberger

May 17, 2016, 6:38:35 AM5/17/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com, Ali Nematy
Hi Ali,

As mentioned in another email, it would help if you followed the User Group guidelines. In particular, it's usually necessary to provide a live example page that exhibits the problem; it's also not helpful to re-use unrelated threads like the 2.6.1 release thread or to double post to mathjax-dev.

Most likely, your configuration has changed and now does not include the AMSsymbols extension which provides the \therefore macro; cf. the documentation http://docs.mathjax.org/en/latest/tex.html?highlight=therefore#t

Again, without a live page it's not possible to say much beyond that.

Regards,
Peter.

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 10:56 AM, <ali.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

i recently launched a new site and used Mathjax. we have downloaded version mathjax 2.6 from mathjax.org and uploaded on our server. we do not use your CDN of mathjax. after this changes some of the codes does not render correctly, for example the command \therefore does not render and gives the error (Undefined control sequence \therefore) . previously we ere using CDN, we didn't encounter this problem!!

On Monday, February 8, 2016 at 8:46:39 PM UTC+3:30, Peter Krautzberger wrote:
Hi,

We're happy to release MathJax v2.6.1 today, a patch release resolving primarily bugs in the new CommonHTML output. For detail, please see the 2.6.1 release milestone on GitHub.

The copies at

and
http://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js

have been updated. Users might still have a copy of v2.6.0 cached, so cleaning the browser cache (and for some browsers restarting the browser) is advised.

Thanks for your continued interest in MathJax!
The MathJax Team.