Binomial rendering (MathML) math processing error?

EHCliffe

Nov 21, 2016, 11:23:44 AM11/21/16
to MathJax Users, e. h. cliffe

Dear All,

I am having trouble with MathJax producing math processing errors for some MathML produced for binomial notation. In particular the MathML which comes out of TeX4ht but I can reproduce a simple series of examples which appears to raise the pertinent question:
http://people.bath.ac.uk/cspehj/binom-mathjax.html

As far as I can tell it is fine to put mrows into the mfrac - in fact the 'standard' quadratic formula example uses these: https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Offices/Presentations/MathML/slide3-0.htm but mixing this with a linethickness of 0 seems to be a problem? Is the MathML wrong or is this a MathJax issue?

Many thanks for any help you can provide.
Emma

Peter Krautzberger

Nov 21, 2016, 11:26:21 AM11/21/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com, e. h. cliffe
Hi Emma,

A fix should be in the next update to the MathJax A11Y extensions.

Best,
Peter.

EHCliffe

Nov 21, 2016, 11:55:32 AM11/21/16
to MathJax Users, E.H.C...@bath.ac.uk

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the quick reply. I should have looked at the issue tracker!

Best,
Emma
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mathjax-user...@googlegroups.com.