Ciencias Básicas

Jan 27, 2018, 7:53:28 PM1/27/18
to MathJax Users
Hello everyone.
I unzipped the mathjax package and did the corresponding tests to see if it worked according to the help page of "http://docs.mathjax.org/en/latest/installation.html".

Then, I put the url of the location of my template in the wordpress head of a topic and when I try to write an equation, mathjax generates a loading error. Says the following:

load failure: mathmenu.js and mathzoom.

For this reason, the equation that I write is not generated ...

Does anyone know how to fix it? I wait for your help, thanks.

Davide Cervone

Jan 29, 2018, 11:23:18 AM1/29/18
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Can you provide access to a live page where this is happening?  it is hard to diagnose without more detail.

Can you open the browser console and type

MathJax.Message.Log()

and let us know what it reports?

Davide

Ciencias Básicas

Jan 29, 2018, 6:58:49 PM1/29/18
to MathJax Users
This is my directory on my MathJax website: https://ciencias-basicas.com/MathJax/MathJax.js

Load correctly, I even tried if some files ran perfectly according to the website "http://docs.mathjax.org/en/latest/installation.html" con estas direcciones:

test/
    index.html          # Tests default configuration
    index-images.html   # Tests image-font fallback display
    sample.html         # Sample page with lots of pretty equations
    examples.html       # Page with links to all sample pages

You can see that the equations are displayed very well.
Of programming I do not know anything. Where do I put this code lines? ""MathJax.Message.Log()""

Thank you with the answer, I'm waiting for your help, I'm using the google translator because I can not find anything in Spanish, regards.

Davide Cervone

Jan 29, 2018, 8:02:54 PM1/29/18
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
> For example: https://ciencias-basicas.com/MathJax/test/
> You can see that the equations are displayed very well.

Yes, it looks like the installation is correct.

What we really need to be able to look at, however, is the page that DOESN'T work. Is it possible to link to a test page that shows the loading failures that you indicate?

> Of programming I do not know anything. Where do I put this code lines? ""MathJax.Message.Log()""

Y9ou need to open the browser console window and type it in the command line there. On Windows, most browsers use F12 to open the console. From there it differs from browser to browser. But they should all have a command-line available somewhere. Type

MathJax.Message.Log()

and press RETURN, then copy the output and sent it in a reply.

> Thank you with the answer, I'm waiting for your help, I'm using the google translator because I can not find anything in Spanish, regards.

I appreciate it. Thanks.

Davide

Ciencias Básicas

Jan 30, 2018, 12:52:03 AM1/30/18
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
I currently use wordpress.
Any page or post that I have created the same error, when writing [latex] E = mc ^ 2 [/ latex] or $$ E = mc ^ 2 $$ does not load the equations and below to the left of any page appears some messages that says "falla / extension mathmenu" and then "falla / extension mathzoom", but the same does not happen when I use some cdn, I do not have problems with the cdn, everything runs fine, but I want it in my own hosting, in my own domain

Davide Cervone

Feb 2, 2018, 10:05:48 AM2/2/18
to mathja...@googlegroups.com

> I currently use wordpress.
> Any page or post that I have created the same error, when writing [latex] E = mc ^ 2 [/ latex] or $$ E = mc ^ 2 $$ does not load the equations and below to the left of any page appears some messages that says "falla / extension mathmenu" and then "falla / extension mathzoom", but the same does not happen when I use some cdn, I do not have problems with the cdn, everything runs fine, but I want it in my own hosting, in my own domain

Yes, I understand this much. That doesn't really help.

If you are not able to use the browser console to help identify the problem, can you set up a page where this problem occurs so we can look at the page in action?

Have you looked at the server logs to see if there are any MathJax-related errors? That might help you identify the issue.

Davide

Ciencias Básicas

Feb 3, 2018, 2:05:36 AM2/3/18
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
It's not my server, I think it's my wordpress, it occurred to me to add an html file in my hosting that has nothing to do with my wordpress, the equations work quietly.
I'm going to find out what the problem of insurance should be some conflict with some plugin, maybe a security plugin, I think we leave it here, I will be deactivating plugins and testing my template, thanks. I'll let you know later what the original problem was. regards.

Davide