mathjax with mpdf ( to include math in a PDF document )

othmane...@gmail.com

May 22, 2016, 11:49:12 AM5/22/16
to MathJax Users
Hi,

I Thank y a lot for your efforts :)

I use these examples exm1 et exm2 to include math in a PDF document using mpdf and mathjax.

the result is in the file mpdf_mathjax.pdf ( the formulate is not clear).

I join the two files htm and php.

Thanks for any help.

othmane
mpdf_mathjax.pdf
MathJaxProcess.php
MathJaxSample.htm

Peter Krautzberger

May 23, 2016, 6:10:57 AM5/23/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please follow the MathJax User Group guidelines at https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mathjax-users/Dhk3bQgThaM/NPtq7VLv-5EJ when posting.

In particular, always add a link to postings on other forums (in your case, stackoverflow) and do not double-post to the MathJax Dev Group.

It seems MathJax support in mpdf broke a while ago (but little has changed for MathJax's SVG output since 2.4) so I would suggest to follow up with the developers of mpdf.

Regards,
Peter.