ExtraPlugins - MathJax and Youtube

javiermanz...@ucol.mx

Dec 5, 2016, 1:31:50 PM12/5/16
to MathJax Users

I have the following problem: I want the CKEditor to display the youtube and mathjax buttons, so I do the following

  Config.extraPlugins = ('youtube', 'mathjax');

Adding before

This works me wonderfully, the problem comes given because I only appear the button for the math functions but the youtube does not. Now, if I invest in the following way

Config.extraPlugins = ('mathjax', 'youtube');

I mark the following error

TypeError: editor.lang.youtube is undefined

Someone who can support me to know what I do wrong and can appear the two buttons?

Davide Cervone

Dec 5, 2016, 1:51:10 PM12/5/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
I think what you want is

Config.extraPlugins = 'youtube,mathjax';

rather than

Config.extraPlugins = ('youtube', 'mathjax');

Davide

--
Universidad de Colima

javiermanz...@ucol.mx

Dec 5, 2016, 1:59:55 PM12/5/16
to MathJax Users
Thanks for replying: what I mark, if I do it that way is the following

- GET
Http: // localhost: 88 / bootstrap / ckeditor / plugins /% 20mathjax / plugin.js [HTTP / 1.1 404 Not Found 1ms]

- Error: [CKEDITOR.resourceManager.load] Resource name "mathjax" was not found at "http: // localhost: 88 / bootstrap / ckeditor / plugins / mathjax / plugin.js? T = GAGE".

Davide Cervone

Dec 5, 2016, 4:36:24 PM12/5/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for replying: what I mark, if I do it that way is the following

- GET
Http: // localhost: 88 / bootstrap / ckeditor / plugins /% 20mathjax / plugin.js [HTTP / 1.1 404 Not Found 1ms]

The %20 here suggests that there is a space being inserted into the name that probably doesn't belong there.  (I'm assuming the location /bootstrap/ckeditor/plugins/mathjax without the space is the correct location on your server).  I'm wondering if you added a space after the comma in 'youtube,mathjax'?

In any case, this is a creditor issue, not a MathJax one, so you should ask that community.  I don't use creditor, and just looked at the documentation since your javascript didn't look right to me.  We will not be able to help you further here.

Davide

javiermanz...@ucol.mx

Dec 5, 2016, 5:54:51 PM12/5/16
to MathJax Users

Once I delete the space, it generates an error in the youtube script.js. I will see the CKEditor documentation to verify the solution.

Thanks for the support