Extension color not available anymore

Philippe Bagnol

Apr 26, 2015, 7:04:49 PM4/26/15
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,

I'd like ti know if there's an easy way to get the "color" extension again or to have informations on how to get / install it, because it seems to not be available anymore on the "../latest/extensions" usual repository involved in my web pages.

Even though it's "Latexely" very inelegant, it has some use for pedagogical purposes.

Thanks in advance,

Philippe

Peter Krautzberger

Apr 27, 2015, 4:48:45 AM4/27/15
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The color extension continues to be available (here are the docs and the copy on our CDN) so most likely the issue lies elsewhere. The only recent change to the color extension was a fix for this bug regarding the definecolor macro in the autoload extension.

As always, bug reports should come with a live sample that reproduces the issue, either on a public page or jsbin/codepen/etc.

Regards,
Peter.